Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Assimilate to the rally while it still has legs

The lack of fear in this market sickens me, but I've decided to join the rally. I've decided to start posting, again.

I am looking to buy VXX short FB, TQQQ, AAPL in the next 24 hours.. Data from China, Japan, and US job claims loom. Volatility to be up in the afternoon, and increasing in the after-market hours. If tonight's data fails to meet predictions, ETF's like SPY and QQQQ will reverse sharply. Olympics ends on Sunday. Retail, housing, and CPI come out next week. Eurozone will be in focus. I expect a reversal to be in full swing by next Wednesday.

But of course, due diligence.


Just a snippet to show that the stock market isn't a scam...














To the visual impaired, that's $830.38 in 2 hours and 10 minutes.

Yeah, I'm still playing Diablo 3. I use it as a time sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment